Wednesday, April 6, 2011

My Angel (Chapter 20)

“Jeon Hyung told me that you didn‘t use the van to get here so I decided to give you a ride back to Seoul tomorrow.” Hyun Joong replied to him.


“So you‘re saying that you drove yourself all the way here just because I didn‘t let our driver to bring me here?”


“Exactly.”


“So you‘re going to stay here tonight?”


“Can‘t I??”


“Andwe!!” Kyu Jong teased his hyung!


“Aish! really!”


“Just kidding Hyung! Come In!” Kyu Jong Invited his hyung inside their house.


“Who is it Kyu Jong?” His mother asked.


“It‘s Hyun Joong Hyung! You remember him right? He‘s going to stay here tonight.”


“Oh Hyun Joong! It’s been a long time since we last saw each other. How’s your mother?”


“Annyeong haseyo ommoni!” Hyun Joong greeted back and bow his head a little. “My mom is doing great, how about you?”


“I’m doing great too, thanks for asking. You’re going to stay here tonight?”


“De, if that’s fine with you”


“Of course! you silly kid! You’re always welcome to stay in our home” Kyu Jong’s mom smiled to Hyung Joong.

“Come on, dinner is almost ready, help me to prepare the table.”


“De.” Kyu Jong and Hyun Joong said in chorus and follow her to the table.


All of them enjoyed the sumptuous dinner that Kyu Jong’s mom prepared. They all talked while having the dinner.


“Wow! I haven‘t eat this much since Hee Young brought us her home cooked meals!” Hyun Joong exclaimed.


“Hyung.” Kyu Jong nudge him, giving his hyung a signal that don’t bring up the topic about her in front of his mom.


“Wae?” Hyun Joong give him a confused look?


“By any chance, are you talking about Lee Hee Young??” Kyu Jong’s mom asked.


“De, you know her?” Hyun Joong replied.


“Ye. She is Kyu Jong‘s first love, right Kyu?” His mom teased him.


“Omma!” Kyu Jong protested while his cheeks are starting to get red.


Hyun Joong just smiled and felt sad at the same time on what he heard. He already noticed it since they had a vacation on the ski resort but choose not to say anything about it. He’s well aware that Kyu Jong is struggling from his one sided love now. He just used some excuse so he can stay and give Kyu Jong some comfort that he really needed right now. It’s been always him who gives them comfort whenever one of the members is down. This time, he will be the one who will be comforted.



After dinner. “Omma, I‘ll do the dishes with Hyun Joong Hyung, ”. Kyu Jong said to his mom.


“Anniyo, Hyun Joong is our guest why would you let him do household chores?”


“It‘s alright omma, am I right Hyun Joong Hyung?” Kyu Jong asked while eyeing his hyung.


“De.” Hyun Joong replied.


“Alright, if you really insist it then I‘ll leave it to you guys. I‘ll be on the living room and watch T.V”


The two guys start to clean up the dining area and wash all the dishes.


“Kyu Jongie do you have some plans later?” Hyun Joong asked while cleaning up the table.


“None, why?”


“Do you want to have some drinks with me?”


Kyu Jong looked at his watch “Sure, it‘s still early, just make sure that you wont passed out quickly” then he chuckle.


After they clean up the kitchen, the boys grabbed their jacket to have some drinks outside.


“Omma, me and Hyun Jooong Hyung will be out for a while. Don‘t wait up for us.”


“Okay, just be careful. Don‘t stay out too late.”


“De.” The boys said in chorus and headed out of the house.


------

“Miss Lee, aren‘t you going home tonight?? It‘s already late” Mr. Kim asked.


“Oh, I almost forgot the time. Mianhe Mr. Kim, you could go home now. I‘ll just finish this report.” She replied and faced her laptop again.


A phone call from Mr. Kim’s desk interrupt their conversation.


“Yoboseo? Yeah, she still here, why?”


“Sir, there is someone here in the front desk who‘s looking for Ms. Lee. He said that his name was Heo Young Saeng”.


“Okay, just wait for a moment” Mr. Kim put down the phone and headed back to Hee Young’s office.


“Ms. Lee?”


“Mr. Kim, just call me Hee Young. You don‘t have to be so formal when no one is around.” She said while smiling.


“De. Ms. Hee Young, someone is looking for you and waiting on the lobby.”


“Who was it?”


“He said that his name was Heo Young Saeng.”


“What the hell is he doing here?”


Mr.Kim Just give him a shrug. “Should I tell the front desk not to let him in?”


“Anniyo, just tell him to wait. I’m just going to fix my things here then I’ll meet him”


Mr. Kim headed back to his desk, “ Tell to Mr. Heo that Ms. Lee will be there in a few minutes.”


“Mr. Heo, Mr. Kim said that Ms. Lee will be here in a few minutes.”


“I see, may I know who‘s Mr. Kim?” Young Saeng asked.


“He is our CEO‘s secretary.” the girl in front desk replied. “By the way, can I have your autograph? I‘m a big fan of SS501” she said as she handed a piece of paper.


Young Saeng smiled at her and reached the paper, he signed it and gave it back to her. He turned around when someone called him.


“Young Saeng Hyung! What take you so long?? Is Hee Young Noona still working at this moment?” Jung Min asked


“Hyung, I‘m starving. Is Hee Young Noona still not out?” Hyung Jun whined.


“Your noona will be here in a few minutes so tell to your stomach to bare it for a little while” Young Saeng said and mess his hair. All of their attention was gathered by a girl who just offered something.


“Hyung Jun ssi, do you want some blueberry cheese cake??” the girl in front desk said to him while holding the blueberry cheese cake with both hands.


“You‘re going to give it to me?”


“De.”


“Komawo!” He accept the blueberry cheesecake happily and bow to her.


“Woah! jinja!! Don‘t you feel shame for yourself when someone you don‘t know gives you food just because your starving?” Jung Min said to Hyung Jun who’s currently enjoying his cheesecake.


Hyung Jun ignored him while Young Saeng nudged him and point his finger to the girl. The girl lowered her head when he heard what Jung Min said.


“That‘s not what I mean, Miss..” Jung Min tilt his head a little “What‘s your name again?”


“Jennee” the girl replied.


“oh, that‘s not what I meant Jennee-ssi, I just want to control this brat so he will behave in such places like this.”


“Kwenchana, I understand.” She replied with a smile.


“Hey! Do you always like to barge in places without notice?” Hee Young exclaimed.


“We just like to check you out so we decided to drop by.” Young Saeng replied.


“Noona!!! I missed you!!” Hyung Jun said happily and about to hug her but immediately pulled back by his hyung by pulling his shirt at the back.


“Yah! Behave yourself or we will not go later on your radio show.”


Hyung Jun just give Young Saeng a pout. Trying not to retort back, because his hyung might do what he said.


“Noona, did you already have your dinner?? ” Jung Min asked.


“Not yet. How about you guys?”


“That‘s good, we haven‘t got our dinner too. How about we have our dinner together?”


“Sounds good to me.” Young Saeng said.


“That‘s fine with me, let‘s go. It‘ll be my treat.” Hee Young replied.


“Really noona??? Your going to treat us for dinner?” Hyung Jun excitingly asked.


“Aigoo… can‘t hide your smile whenever you‘ll have something for free… stingy turtle!” Jung Min retorted.


“Wae? What‘s the problem with that? It‘s better to be stingy turtle than stinky mal!” Hyung Jun retorted back.


Hee Young and Young Saeng just chuckled upon hearing their non-stop bickering. They both know that their day wouldn’t be complete without it.


“Let‘s go guys! Before Hee Young change her mind on giving us a treat for dinner”. Young Saeng said and grabbed Hee Young’s things.


“It‘s fine I can handle it”. She protested.


“I know that you‘re already exhausted so let me just carry your things.”


Hee Young finally gave in and let Young Saeng carry her things and they all headed out to have their late dinner.


------


“Hyung. It‘s been a long time since we got out for a drink.”


“Ye, it‘s been quite a while..” Hyun Joong replied as he pour soju on Kyu Jong’s glass.


Kyu Jong and Hyun Joong continued their talk while drinking and eating some pig skin. As soon as the alcohol gets in to Kyu Jong, he started to share his one sided love experience to his hyung.


“Hyun Joong Hyung, have you ever loved someone for so long but unable to express it??”


“Anniyo, I always confess my feelings to that someone. why did you asked?”


“I‘ve been in love for a long time but I haven‘t got the chance to say it out loud.”


“Don‘t you want to try to confess it so you would know her response?”


“I already knew her response..”


“How come you knew it without confessing?”


“I did confess to her secretly, but then I found out that he only see me as her best friend.”


“Are we talking about Hee Young here??” Hyun Joong asked, pretending that he doesn’t know anything.


“De.” Kyu Jong replied with teary eyes, trying to hold his tears but he failed.


“Someone said that love is suffering, now I can fully understand it. I am in the hands of that person‘s mind, whom has not been reciprocating the same way in this matter. This truth saddens me. But…. I can still be in love right?? Even though I can‘t convey my feelings. Persistent feelings of unrequited love. It is the thing called LOVE who gave me this insights.”


Upon hearing those words, Hyun Joong felt sorry for his dongsaeng. He gently rubbed his back to comfort him. Even though he wants to help him in this matter, he can’t do anything about it. They drink few more bottles and decided to go home. Hyun Joong fall asleep easily in Kyu’s bed.


“I try to yell at your back with this frozen lips. I am able to breath under the same sky with you so there‘s nothing that I could ask for. I don‘t know anything so this growing love only brings me pain. If I die from this pain, I‘ll still linger there. I‘ll just smile at your side. Although I can‘t be happy, although I can‘t turn back, You‘ll always be the one that I love.” Kyu Jong’s tears flow again in his cheeks while looking at Hee Young’s picture.


Days passed quickly, Kyu Jong and Hyun Joong returned to Seoul and starts their group activity again. With Hee Young’s perseverance, she closed the deal between their company and the new investors. After the meeting, Hee Young got exhausted so she decided to go to the rooftop to breath some fresh air. After a few minutes of staying on the rooftop, she received a call from Hyung Jun.


“Oh, Hyung Jun why did you call?”


“Uhmm.. Just want to check my noona if she‘s still doing fine.”


“Yeah, I feel great today, I just closed the deal with the new investors.”


“Wow! That‘s great! Chukhae noona!!!” Hyung Jun exclaimed. “By the way noona, are you still busy now? Do you have free time today?”


“I‘m free now, waeyo?”


“Uhmm.. Can you help me to pick a present for my cousin? It‘s her birthday tomorrow and I want to buy her a present.”


“Sure, are you going to pick me up here in the office or should we meet on the mall??”


“I‘ll pick you up after 20 minutes.”


“Okay, I‘ll wait you on the lobby later.”


“Arasso, komawo noona!! Just don‘t tell Young Saeng Hyung about this, I might get scolded by him If he found out that I‘m bothering you.”


“Don‘t worry, it‘ll be our secret. See you later! Bye!” Hee young chuckled and ended the call..


Upon reaching the mall, both of them tried to seek a gift for Hyung Jun‘s cousin. After 30minutes of strolling in the mall, they still haven’t found the perfect gift for her. When they were about to enter a boutique, Hee Young felt pain in her chest that it made hard for her to breath. Hyung Jun felt that her noona wasn’t following him anymore an then when he looked back he saw her leaning on the boutique’s glass wall while clutching her chest and trying so hard to breath. Hyung Jun Immediately ran to her side.


“Yah!! Hee Young noona kwenchana?? What‘s happening to you.”


“My….. chest….. is in….. pain, I …..can‘t….. breath” Hee Young said in between her breath while leaning to Hyung Jun..


“Okay, don‘t talk to much now, I‘ll call an ambulance.” Hyung Jun said and starting to get panic.


“Ca..ll… Min….Ho o…ppa..”


“Yah noona! Just stay with me okay? Just look at me, stay with me now..arasso?” Hyung Jun panicky said while trying to dial 911.


“Please send an ambulance here in COEX mall!, my friend is having a hard time to breath!! Pali!!!”


Hee Young pass out but Hyung Jun managed to catch her.


“Noona!!”

No comments:

Post a Comment