Thursday, April 7, 2011

My Angel (Chapter 23)


Hee Young woke up and saw Young Saeng reading a magazine on couch. Young Saeng glimpsed at her and saw that she was already awake. He headed towards the bed and sit beside her.


“I have something for you” She grabbed the something underneath her pillow. And handed it to Young Saeng.


“Don‘t worry it‘s not a bible” She chuckled. “It was my aunt‘s notebook. It has a quotes from her favorite books and quotes by famous people.”


“Okay let‘s check it out.” Young Saeng opened the book and read the page that has a bookmark on.


“Love is always patient and kind, it is never jealous. Love is never boastful nor conceited; it was never rude nor selfish; it does not take a fence and it is not resentful.” Young Saeng gives a heavy sigh and closed the book.


“You know what I figured out today?” She asked.


“What?”


“Maybe god has a bigger plan for me than I have for myself. Like this journey never ends. Like you were sent to me because I am sick, to help me through all this…”


Young Saeng caressed her cheeks while being moved by her words.


“You‘re my angel….” she said in smiles.


Young Saeng kissed her passionately, savoring the taste of each other’s lips. He broke the kiss first when he heard that someone is knocking on the door.


“Come In.” He said.


“It‘s time for her medicines.” The nurse said to them.


“I‘ll go out for a while, I‘ll be back later.” He said to Hee Young and give him a peck on her forehead.


Young Saeng got out of the room. He saw Min Ho sitting on the bench and decided to sit beside him.


“What do you like the most to my sister?” Min Ho asked him


"De?"Young Saeng was shocked with his question and unable to answer it.


“Isn‘t she pretty?”


“Ye.”


“She‘s really pretty, but I‘m not saying this because she‘s my sister. If only I could take away all her sufferings and take her place then I‘ll do it. But there isn‘t anything I can do for her so if there‘s anything you can do to make her happy, please do it…” Min Ho said to him as if he was giving his blessings to them.


After a week, Hee Young got discharge from the hospital.

Young Saeng and Hee Young watched the beauty of night sky while sitting on the bench in front of the pond of their garden. Young Saeng suddenly stare at Hee Young’s face.


“Do you love me?” He suddenly asked.


“De, waeyo?” She replied.


“Will you do something for me then? ”


“Anything..”


Young Saeng draw a small box from hi pocket and opened it.



“Will you wear this ring and marry me??”


Hee Young got stunned with his sudden proposal, Being with him for the rest of her remaining time was her last wish.


“Yes” She replied happily.


Young Saeng hugged, lift and spin her around. At last, he will be with woman he truly loves.


----


The most unforgettable day for Hee Young and Young Saeng’s life has finally arrived. Young Saeng stands in front of the altar with Kyu Jong as his bestman.


Jung Min and Hyun Joong hold the microphone and stands beside the grand piano near the altar. Hyung Jun plays the keys for the song “Forever”, the song which written and composed by Young Saeng whom he dedicate to his future Mrs. Heo.


Hyung Jun starts to play the key when Hee Young start to march on the aisle. Then Jung Min ang Hyung Joon Starts to sing.

(Hyun Joong)
Yeong-won-to-rok (FOREVER)
Geu-daen a-na-yo cheo-eum bwat-tteon sun-gan-bu-teo
Geu-dae-ran geol al-jjyo nu-na-pe gi-reul ham-kke geo-reo-yo
A-reum-da-un nal u-ri a-pe pyeol-cheo-it-jjyo

(Hyun Joong and Jung Min)
I WANNA BE WITH YOU MY LOVE
Ha-neu-ra-rae yak-sso-kae-yo
Geu-dae-reul jji-kyeo-jul-kke-yo
Yeong-won-to-rok

I WANNA LOVE YOU FOREVER
Bo-i-na-yo i-reon nae-ma-eum
Nae-gyeo-te su-meul-sswi-eo-yo
Yeong-won-to-rok geu-dael
Sa-rang-hae-yo
Sa-rang-hae-yo

(Jung Min)
Al-kko in-na-yo geu-dae nae-gen haeng-bo-gin-geol
Go-bae-kal-kke-yo nae sa-rang geu-dae eon-je-kka-ji-na
Nae gyeo-te i-sseo-yo

(Hyun Joong and Jung Min)
I WANNA BE WITH YOU MY LOVE
Ha-neu-ra-rae yak-sso-kae-yo
Geu-dae-reul jji-kyeo-jul-kke-yo
Yeong-won-to-rok

I WANNA LOVE YOU FOREVER
Bo-i-na-yo i-reon nae-ma-eum
Nae-gyeo-te su-meul-sswi-eo-yo
Yeong-won-to-rok geu-dael
Sa-rang-hae-yo
Sa-rang-hae-yo

(Jung Min)
Eo-tteo-han si-ryeo-ni on-da-hae-do
U-ri sa-rang-eu-ro i-gyeo-nae-yo
yeong-won-to-rok nal ppa-ra-bwa-yo
Yeong-won-to-rok nal a-na-jwo-yo
Yeong-won-to-rok nal ssa-rang-hae-yo

(Hyun Joong)
U-ri haeng-bo-ka-do-rok
Yeong-won-to-rok geu-dae-man bo-myeo (yeong-won-hi)
Haeng-bo-ka-gil gi-do-hae

(Hyun Joong and Jung Min)
I WANNA BE WITH YOU MY LOVE
Ha-neu-ra-rae yak-sso-kae-yo
Geu-dae-reul jji-kyeo-jul-ge-yo
Yeong-won-to-rok

I WANNA LOVE YOU FOREVER
U-ri-sa-rang haeng-bo-ka-gil
U-ri-ga man-deu-reo-ga-yo
A-reum-da-un nal-tteul
Sa-rang-hae-yo
Yeong-won-to-rok


Young Saeng reach Hee Young’s hand and guided her on the way to altar. They hold hands, and mouthed each other the words “I Love You…”


“Love is always patient and kind, it is never jealous. Love is never boastful nor conceited; It was never rude nor selfish; It does not take a fence and it is not resentful; Love takes no pleasure in other people’s sins but delights in the truth; It is always ready to excure, to trust, to hopeand to endure whatever it comes. Love does not come to the end” said by the minister.


-Exchanging of  vows and rings-


“I, Heo Young Saeng do solemnly swear to take Lee Hee Young as my lawfully wedded wife. To honor and cherish her through all days of my life. ”   


“I, Lee Hee Young do solemnly swear to take Heo Young Saeng as my lawfully wedded husband. To honor and cherish her through all days of my life.”

They exchange their rings as they recite their vow to each other. And lastly, they sealed it with a passionate kiss…


-Young Saeng’s Narration-
“Hee Young and I had a perfect summer together with more love and lots of happiness….And then she went with her unfailing faith….”


-End of Narration-


After 1 year

“It‘s been a year and the vision of Hee Young walking towards me and will always stay with me” He said to himself as he walks toward the doorstep of Hee Young‘s house.


Young Saeng came to visit Min Ho.


“What‘s new Young Saeng?” Min Ho asked.


“I‘m going to release my solo album now.”


“Im so proud of you, Hee Young would have been proud of you…”


Young Saeng draw something from his bag.


“I want you to have this.” Young Saeng handed him a copy of the notebook that Hee Young gaved to him.


“Thank You…”


“I‘m sorry she didn‘t got her miracle…” Young Saeng lowered his head.


“She did!” Young Saeng looked at Min Ho “It was you…” Min Ho continued.


----

-Young Saeng’s Narration-


“Hee Young saved my life, she taught me everything; about love, life, hope and long journey never end. I‘ll always missed her, but our love is like the wind, I can‘t see it but I feel it…….”


------------------------------------The End---------------------------------------

2 comments:

  1. this story touched me a lot!!! Good work as if it really happens in their real life...

    ReplyDelete
  2. though i normally avoid fanfics but i totakky got hooked to yours ! and even though young saeng is my ultimate bias at the end i am crying for kyu T.T

    ReplyDelete