Thursday, February 17, 2011

My Angel (Chapter 1)



MIN HO OPPA!! WAKE UP!! I CAN ALREADY SEE KOREA!! LOOK!!!

YAH!! Lee Hee Young! do you really need to shout when my ears was just a few inches away from your big mouth???

Wae? don't i have the freedom to express my excitement??

"Aisshh... arasso! arasso! when will i ever win over this brat??" Min Ho muttered to himself.

Did you just say something oppa?

Anniyo... why didn't you still fasten your seat belt?? we'll be landing in a few minutes, do you want me to call the flight attendant to do it for you??

Nope.... I want you to do it for me..

Wae??

"Because your my oppa" Hee Young said with her eyes twinkling and gave his brother a peck on his cheeks.

Your so lucky that your charms always work on me. Min Ho chuckle.. Stay still my precious so I could fasten your seat belt.

Komawo, Min Ho oppa.

(After an hour)

"APPA!! OMMA!!" Hee Young shout while running towards her parents.

"Aigoo!! How's my princess? did you enjoy your vacation in L.A? we thought that you don't have any plans of coming back.." Her father teased him while giggling.

"Appa... you know that I only stayed there because Min Ho oppa forced me to" then she stick her tongue out to Min Ho and ran behind her mother.

Min Ho chase He Young and when he almost reach her wrist, his mom hit his hand.

"OUCH!! Omma! what was that for??" he whined to his mom.

"Let's just say that it is my way of saying that I missed my baby boy". His mom embraced him and whispered "stop chasing your sister, you know that she'll get exhausted soon if you continue n chasing her".

Arraso omma. he gave his mom a peck on the cheeks and give Hee Young a glare.

Let's go!! the car is waiting outside. We should go home now so both of you can have a rest.. Her father said.

Then the family leaves the Incheon Airport.


No comments:

Post a Comment