Thursday, February 17, 2011

My Angel (Chapter 3)

Liane's POV



I need to finish all the activities today.... Pick up the clothes & cosmetics for the next activities of the boys and drop it in the salon where they usually go before heading to their activities, plus i need to find a "new P.A" for saengie.


She got tartled when her phone suddenly vibrate indicating that there is an incoming call.

Yoboseo?? Omo!! Hee Young ah! when did you come back? i thought you were staying at L.A for good.

that's impossible liane unnie!, you know how much i love korea.

I was just kidding Hee Young ah, so how have you've been?? How's L.A?

Well, L.A is still L.A, there's nothing much new about it. Anyway, do you have a spare time today?? I wanna meet you on the cafe where we usually hang out.

I just need to pick up something and drop it off somewhere. I'll be available at around 7pm.

That's good, let's have dinner then. we need to catch up with each other since it's already two years since we've last met.

Okay, i'll see you in a few hours. Bye!




Hee Young's POV



Min Ho oppa, I'm going to have dinner with Liane unnie.

Arasso, what time should we meet her???

We???? Hee young asked his brother with a confused look on her face.

Weh?? You know that i always tag along with you every time that you're going to meet someone right??

Oppa, where not in L.A anymore. You don't have to tail on me wherever I go. Besides, it is liane unnie whom i'm meeting with. She's been a family friend since i was 7 years old, i can't find any reason for you to worry about me that much. Hee Young said to his brother while giving him a pleading look.

Arasso, Arasso... But promise me that you're going to take a good of yourself. I don't want liane ssi to worry since she doesn't know your condition.

"I promised oppa.."



(Outside the cafe)


Hee Young is heading on the front door when a guy with a black hair, wearing a black scarf, white shirt and black coat suddenly bumped in to her.

Ouch!!. Hee Young said.

"Oh! Mianhe...." after he apologize, the guy continue on walking towards to the next block.He didn't even realize that he dropped something..

"Heyi!you dropped your ipod!" Hee young shouted to the guy, but it looks like the guy didn't hear it.

She picked the ipod and put it in her bag. She didn't manage to catch up with the guy since she was already late to meet her unnie. She just thought that there might be some information on the ipod that she can use so she could return it to him. She entered the cafe and saw liane siting on the couch next to the window.

Liane unnie!! Hee young called as she waved her hands to her.

Liane wave back and give her a bright smile.

Mianhe for being late.. something came up a few minutes ago.

Kwenchana, I just got here..

So shall we order now? I'm so starving now.

Okay unnie. just order whatever you want, it'll be on me.


After they finish their meal they start catching up with each other while having their desserts.


So how have you've been? Hee Young asked.

I've been busy this past few weeks. Taking good care of the boys schedule really tires me.

Boys??

Oh, I forgot to tell you that i am a coordinator/assistant manager in DSP Media. I am now handling one of their group.

That sounds great.

Yes it is. How about you?? you look stunning now! with your long black hair, bright eyes, skin white complexion and a well curved body, I bet that you'll soon be discovered as the next top model here in korea.

Unnie!! stop teasing me.

Yah! who said that I am teasing you?? I just didn't expect that the little girl that i use to babysit is now a full grown lady. I wonder how your brother handle those guys who flirt around you. By the way, how is he? does he still manage your hotel in L.A??

Anniyo. He came back with me. He act like he was my shadow when i'm outside the house, tagging along wherever i go. you don't have any idea how i begged him just to get here alone.

you do understand that you're the only sister that he had right?

i do unnie, and i'm very thankful for that. it's just that i feel helpless when he's around. it's not that i don't like the "princess treatment" that his been giving me but for once, i also want to feel that i am needed, i want to feel that i could take care of someone too, even if its just small things.

is that really what you want?? taking care of someone is not as easy as you think. you might feel twice what they feel. you'll feel that everything is floating around when you see them happy or you might also feel that you're heart is being ripped in to pieces when you see them hurt.. Are you ready for that??

Yeah unnie..im ready for it.

well, one of my boys is looking for a P.A but not like the ordinary one. I've known this guy for five years now, he was like a dongsaeng to me, and i can say that he has a different personality. His too good to be true that's why i don't want to handle him nor his mates to anyone whom i really don't trust.

Thanks for trusting me unnie. so what exactly my job will be?? Hee Young asked..

Just provide everything that he needs. you're going to tag along with him everywhere just like what your brother done to you. your job is going to start by waking him up in his pad, get him ready for the activity prepare everything he needs and make sure that he'll have a dinner before going to bed..

Wow!! isn't it a job description for a "Personal Maid"??? Hee Young chuckled.

Liane just laughed with her.

You also have an option to be a "Stay-In P.A", so both of you could go along well.

But he's a guy, it might cause some problems if i stay with him in one house.

It's alright, I've got a chance to live with them for two years when i was just a P.A back then. Staying with him wouldn't be a problem at all. Just think about it first, then give me a call If you want that kind of job.

Komawo unnie for this opportunity, I'll discuss it with Min Ho oppa when i got home.

Speaking of going home, i think it's time for us to leave, it's already late.



Hee Youn made a hand gesture to the waiter so they could get their bill. After paying the bill, they got off from the cafe. When she reach home, she headed to Min Ho's Room.



Knock...Knock.... Oppa, are you still awake??? can i come in???

No comments:

Post a Comment