Thursday, February 17, 2011

My Angel (Chapter 2)

Yah! Hyung Jun ah! why do you never fail to commit a mistake while dancing?? we've been practicing that routine for a week and yet you still fail to perform it well??

Mianhe Hyun Joong hyung, I just got distracted with the confetti.

"What will you expect from a turtle??" Jung Min butt in to their conversation.

Hey mal!! If you can't say something nice then shut your mouth. Besides, I almost tripped because of you!

Why? I didn't do anything. It's not my fault if you got lost in our dance steps.

Hyun Jung gave Jung Min a pout that makes him tease the maknae more.

"Kyu Jongie, you left your ipod on my table last night, I just found it when i woke up this morning. Maybe you forgot it since you guys left my pad a little late last night." Young Saeng hand over him the ipod.

"Thanks Young Saeng hyung!!! I thought i lost it and i'm planning to buy a new one after we finish our activity today." Kyu Jong smile as he reach the ipod from his hyung.

Let's go kids!! You already finished your schedule for this day, you can rest for now.. their manager called out.

They almost jump into happiness after they've heard that they can rest. They haven't got a proper rest since they start promoting their latest single "Love Like This".

Young Saeng got home first since his pad is just near in to the place they've been to.




(Young Saeng's POV)


Another day just gone by.... Another lonely night to surpass... Despite of the fame, money and career that i have, why do i always feel empty every time i enter this house?? Then he give a heavy sigh..

He took a glass of milk from the refrigerator then headed to the bathroom to take a shower. the water starts to drop on his fair white skin then he gives his broad shoulder a little massage and caress his sharp jaw to wash off the remaining facial soap. He took his robe and put it on and headed to the couch near in the window.


Maybe I should get a dog so at least there would be someone that will patiently wait for me and entertain me whenever i feel alone.. he chuckle to himself after having this thoughts while looking at the lights in the city through his window.

"You must have gone insane Heo Young Saeng". he said to himself. he finish his milk and got off to bed.



(At the dance studio)


Since they have to promote their latest single in different tv shows, the boys are rehearsing and furnishing their dance routines.



"Hyung Jun ah, if you manage to dance with no mistakes for the next two weeks, i'll treat you for a whole day meal and you'll have the chance to pick the place where you wanted to eat." Jung Min offered to him.


"And if I fail??" Hyung Jun asked.

Then you'll be my slave for a week.

Okay, it's on! you should prepare for this for I am going to make you spent 500,000 won for just a whole day meal.

"Arasso..." jung min replied

Minnie ah! you wouldn't let a single chance to torture junie. We all know that it is impossible that he wouldn't commit a single mistake during performance.. Kyu jong said to him.

That's why i never bet on something that i know that i would lose.. Jung Min said with a devilish smile..


Guys!! what do you want for snacks?? a girl suddenly asked the guys.


oh! it's you Liane noona!! did you receive my text last night? Hyun Joong asked..


Ye, I already got what you're asking for. Liane handed hyun joong his scarf.

Thanks noona!! This scarf was so important to me since hwangbo noona made it for me..

You're welcome hyun joong. So what do you guys prefer for snacks???

Everybody manage to tell liane what they want. As she headed to the door, saengie approached her..

Liane Noona! can i come with you??

Why?? don't you have rehearsals???

I already finished my part and i will be free till after our snacks, and besides, i want to discuss something with you..

did you bring your car???

Ye, it is parked outside the studio.

then let's go, i have to pick up your clothes and cosmetics that you'll be using for the following activities.





(On the car)

After a few minutes of silence...

Noona, you've known us for five years right?

Ye.

And you already know that you are one of those people that knows me well right??

Ye.

Uhmm.... am i hard to manage??? am i too picky?? am i stubborn to you???

It's true that you're picky when it comes to your clothes and hairstyle, you maybe stubborn sometimes but you were not hard to manage..

really???

ye, what was this all about saengie ah????

mianhe noona... it's just that i've been thinking to get a P.A (Personal Assistant).

wae??? you don't want me to be your P.A anymore??

of course not noona!!! you were the most beautiful and best coordinator that we've had. it's just that i want my "own" P.A, the one that could also get my needs even at home. i don't want to bother you anymore for my personal stuff since you have to take good care the five of us. i already discuss it with our manager and i manage to get his approval as soon as he head that i'm going to shoulder my own P.A's salary..


so why do i get involve to this??? liane asked...

i just need a favor from you.. since you knew me for a long time, can you find someone that will suit my taste?? i mean not romantically, but someone that i wouldn't have a hard time to get along with. do you get my point??


I got it. when do you need your own P.A???


As soon as possible... saengie smiled to his noona.

if it wasn't for that smile, i wouldn't do it for you. liane smiled back.

thanks noona!!! you are really THE BEST!!!!.. saengie said happily.


they went back to the studio after they manage to get the foods...

No comments:

Post a Comment