Thursday, February 17, 2011

My Angel (Chapter 9)

Chapter 9


"Annyeonghaseyo kyujongie!!! how have you been???"


He cleared his throat before he manage to respond.


I'm doing good. How about you??


I wish that i was doing good too. She replied.


you know each other?? Youngsaeng asked.


De, we're schoolmates when we are in highschool. kyujong replied.


I see, would you accompany her while im having my make up done?


Sure, no problem.


Hee young and kyujong sat on the couch while jungmin, hyung jun and hyun joong are in the other side of the salon, looking at the scripts for their radio guesting later.


Kyu jongie, Mianhe.. she said in a low tone.


For what??


For not letting you to come at the airport 5 years ago. I know that your mad at me for that.


And how did you know?


Because i know you too well..I'm really sorry for leaving without notice.


Can we not talk about this now? Kyu jong bow down a little to hide his teary eyes.


Hee young just nod. "Just let me know if you want to talk about it, i really hoped that i can make it up to you. i also hope that we can bring back what we have back then."


I'll just check the boys with their scripts. He said as an excuse to avoid her then he headed to the other members.


She gives a heavy sigh after kyujong left her in the couch. she really feel sorry for him. she didn't want to leave him on the day that he was about to debut as a singer but she have to.


Flashback


(5 years ago)


She was packing her clothes when kyu jong called her in the phone.

Yoboseo??


Hee young ah... don't you dare miss my debut stage alright?? If you don't show up......I'll...


What will you do if i didn't show up???

I'm going to get your most precious Yoona (life size teddy bear) and im not going to give her back again..


Arasso... i won't missed it.... she replied with chuckle.


kyujongie, you know that i'm always here for you with or without my presence right??


Ye, why?


then, can you promised me something??


What is it??


promised me that you're going to give your best in everything you do, that you will pursue your dream no matter what happen.


I promised to my best buddy that i'll do my best to protect my dream just the way i protect her.


Komawo kyujongie.... do your best tomorrow alright??? show them the fruit of your hardship in training..

Arraso...tell to min ho hyung that i said "Hi". i have to go now, i need to have a full rest.. Good night hee young ah....see you in dreamland later....


Good night....


Tears starting to fall in her eyes as soon as she ended the call...


Mianhe kyu jong.... i really don't want to part with you in this way, especially on the day of your debut. i wan't to be there but i'm starting to ran out of time. i promised that i'll be back and give all the explanations that you need. i hope that everything will be fine....


(On the day of kyujong's debut)


Hee young ah... let's go, the car is waiting outside...


Just a minute.. she replied.


She dialed kyujong's number for several times but he didn't answered it. sending him a voice message was her last option.


Chukahae kyu jongie!! you've made it.. just always do your best in everything.Sorry if i missed your debut stage, i'm about to leave korea now. i think im no longer in korea by the time you receive this message. i'm really sorry if i didn't tell you about this. please take care of Yoona (teddy bear) for me...i promised that i'll be back soon.


end of flashback


"i wish that i could tell you the reason why i have to leave that time..." she muttered to herself.


At the Radio Station

DJ Inroduction:

Today, five of the most hottest idols in korea will be on Starry Night. they've made their debut 5 years ago and now considered as Hallyu stars that is known all over asia.. let's all welcome SS5O1!!!.


Hello, we're SS5O1!. the boys said in chorus.


Please introduce yourselves....


Annyeonghaseyo. I am ss5O1's forever center, kyu jong. nice to meet you!


Annyeonghaseyo. I am ss5O1's sexy charisma, jung min.


Annyeonghaseyo. I am ss5O1's youngest member, hyung jun.


Annyeonghaseyo. I am ss5O1's leader hyun joong, nice to meet you


Annyeonghaseyo. I am ss5O1's little prince, youngsaeng. nice to meet you.


After the self introduction, the dj start to fire questions for the boys. all of them talked happily for almost an hour until they reached the last question.


"What is the most surprising thing that happened to you lately"


"I saw a fan waving a sign saying "Kim Hyun Joong! let me have your baby!"".. all of them bust in to laughter.


well, i think that triple S are really infected by the SS5O1 Disease.. the DJ said with chuckle. How about you kyu joong ssi?


I saw my first love recently...


"Whoooah"... all of them in chorus.


Can you tell us more about it???


Well, i met my first love several years ago. we became best of friends and I started to have special feelings for her. I was about to confess my feelings to her but she already left korea. it was also the same day that SS501 debut......

No comments:

Post a Comment