Thursday, February 17, 2011

My Angel (Chapter 4)

Chapter 4



Oppa??? are you still awake??? can i come in??


Min Ho open his door..

My precious??? did you just got home???


Ye oppa, can i come in??? i want to talk about something.

Hee young entered the room and sit on the right side of Min Ho's bed.

What is it my precious??

Do you still remember your promise before we leave L.A??

I do have a lot of promises made to you, which one of them?? Min Ho smiled to her sister while caressing her hair.

You said that you will let me live my life the way i wanted to, that you're going me to give me your full support on whatever i wanted to do as long as it would make me happy and satisfied.


i remember that one, why did you ask about it?

It's just that i figure out something that i wanted to do.

and what is it??

I want to take in charge for someone..

Huh?? What do you mean?. Min Ho got confused on what Hee young just said.

I mean i want to do the things that your doing to me.

To whom???

I don't know him yet but i think i will meet him as soon as i started to be his P.A,

P.A?? as in Personal Assistant?? Yah! Lee Hee Young! can you explain it further, im having difficulties on comprehending what your just saying.

Just what i've expected.... Hee Young chuckled.

Well, i just want to experience how to be needed by someone. i want to see the difference on taking in charge to someone whom you've known for a long time and someone you've just met. I want to take this chance to show myself that i can take care of someone too. i haven't got the chance to experience it since you're always there for me to make my life more comfortable to live.

But my precious.....In your condition, will you be able to do that? you might have difficulties on adapting in to other people's life style.

It's alright oppa, I need to know what life means to me, i want to see what life can offer to me and to be able to see it I need to get out on my comfort zone.

I see your point but who's gonna check on you if you're going to work as a P.A??

Oppa, i can take care of myself now, just let me stand on my own. and besides you can always call me just to check if im okay but please not as frequent as before.. twice a day will do..

Only twice?????

Wae??? how can i work well if you're going to call me often??

Arraso... But you're still living in this house right??? please say you'll stay?!

Anni... how can i live the way i want if i'm going to live here?? It will be the best for us to be apart especially when the time comes that we need to part our ways. I need to give up your "princess treatment" for a while. you should give it to someone else now. use this chance to get your social life back, meet up with your friends, try to find a girlfriend.

Then where will you going to stay??

i think on my boss's pad. I'll use this chance to get along with my boss well.

Yah!! you haven't met that person and now you're going to live with him?? Andwe!

That's where the thrill will start...., and besides liane unnie assures me that i'll be safe with him so don't worry..

so, it's liane who give you this idea.. i'll talk to her tomorrow.

Oppa, don't you dare scold unnie, if you'll do that i'll make sure that your not gonna see your precious anymore.. unnie just want to help me, she doesn't mean any harm.

arasso, im just going to ask her to keep an eye on you. please be careful my precious and promise me that you will call me everyday.

I promise oppa.. then she give his brother a tight hug...

you should rest now, its getting late..

okay, i'll go ahead... meet me in dreamland later oppa..

i will my precious.

before hee young shut the door, he called again his brother...

Oppa!!

Ye??

I love you Min ho oppa...

I love you more hee young... now go to sleep.

Hee young shut the door and headed to her room. after she took a shower, she remember the guy that got bumped in to her a few hours ago. she took out the ipod from her bag and listen to it. she noticed that the songs in it has "own version" before the title of the song. after seeing the play list she listened to the song with the title on the screen "own_version_flymetothemoon"..



(open this link in a new tab to hear the same audio that hee young listening to. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2kVqER5-uhg )



Fly me to the moon
Let me play among the stars
Let me see what spring is like
On Jupiter and Mars
In other words, hold my hand
In other words, darling, kiss me



Fill my life with song
And let me sing for ever more
You are all I long for
All I worship and adore
In other words, please be true
In other words, I love you



Wow! his version of this song is way better than the other version that i've heard.. his voice was so damn good!! I feel like someone is serenading me, such a soothing voice...Hee young lay in her bed and slowly close her eyes while listening to the song....



"Feels like an angel is singing a lullaby...to...put...me...asleep....."

No comments:

Post a Comment